Senville (hereinafter “Company”) warrants this product against failure due to defects in materials or workmanship under normal use and maintenance.
All warranty periods begin on the date of original installation. If the date cannot be verified, the warranty period begins one hundred twenty (120) days from the date of manufacture. If a part fails due to a defect during the applicable warranty period, Company will provide a new or remanufactured part, at Company’s option, to replace the failed defective part at no charge for the part.
This limited warranty is subject to all provisions, conditions, limitations, and exclusions listed on the right side.
All implied warranties and/or conditions (including implied warranties or conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular use or purpose) are limited to the duration of this limited warranty, some states or provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty or condition lasts, so the above may not apply to you. The express warranties made in this warranty are exclusive and may not be altered, enlarged, or changed by any distributor, dealer, or other person, whatsoever.
Proper installation – Limited warranty applies only to systems that are installed by a state-certified or licensed HVAC contractor, under applicable local and state law in accordance with all applicable building codes and permits, Senville installation and operation instructions and good trade practices.
Exclusion Of The Warranty
This warranty does not cover:
1. Labor or other costs incurred for diagnosing, repairing, removing, installing, shipping, servicing or handling of either defective parts, or replacement parts, or new units.
3. Failure, damage or repairs due to faulty installation, misapplication, abuse, improper servicing, unauthorized alteration or improper operation.
5. Failure to start due to voltage conditions, blown fuses, open circuit breakers, or damages due to the inadequacy or interruption of electrical service.
6. Failure or damage due to floods, winds, fires, lightning, accidents, corrosive environments (rust, etc.) or other conditions beyond the control of the Company.
7. Parts not supplied or designated by Company, or damages resulting from their use.
8. Products installed outside USA and Canada.
9. Electricity or fuel costs or increases in electricity or fuel costs from any reason whatsoever, including additional or unusual use of supplemental electric heat.
11. Any cost to replace, refill or dispose of refrigerant, including the cost of refrigerant.
13. Any special, indirect or consequential property or commercial damage of any nature whatsoever. Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state or province to province. For warranty service or repair, contact your installing contractor. You may find the installer’s name on the equipment or in your Owner’s packet.