Important Installation Instructions on Mini Split Systems
Professional Installation is Required. In order to properly vacuum your Senville multi-zone and assure your compressor’s safety, please proceed with the following steps:
1. Connect your lines sets, to the condenser’s service valve accordingly and you can connect your gauges on the low side of any active ports.
2. If you are not going to use all of the ports, please only open the ones that are connected. Notice that the low and high side will have to be fully open and the master valve on top, has to remain closed.
3. Start pulling your vacuum and as soon as the unit is holding 150 PSI with no major fluctuation, then the lines are well connected and there should not be any leaks. The vacuuming procedure usually takes around 25min and please make sure you do not pull a vacuum on each port individually.
4. Once you made sure there are not leaks, you can then open the master valve on top and release the refrigerant into the unit. The entire unit shares the same R410a Freon.
5. Once the Freon is released into the unit, make sure it is still maintaining it’s pressure for an additional 10 to 15 min. You can then disconnect your gauges and turn on your Senville multi-zone.